Consent for the visitor of the site for processing personal data
I hereby freely, with my will and in my interest, give my consent to ThermoElectrika LLC and authorized employees (hereinafter referred to as Site Administration), the Internet site http://www.thermoelectrika.com (the "Site"), for automated and manual processing of my personal data, including Internet services in accordance with the following list:
Surname, name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail address, in case of filling in the feedback form or the form of the return call;
the source of the visit to the Site and information of the search or advertising request;
data about the user's device (among which the resolution, version and other attributes that characterize the user device);
Custom clicks, page views, field fillings, impressions and views of banners and videos;
data characterizing the auditor segments;
data on the time of visit;
the user ID stored in the cookie,
for communication with visitors http://www.thermoelectrika.com, providing relevant advertising information and optimizing advertising, fulfilling contractual obligations, conducting advertising campaigns and marketing research.
The period of validity of your consent is unlimited, however, you may at any time revoke this consent by sending a written notice to the e-mail address email@example.com
1. ASIC CONCEPTS
"PERSONAL DATA" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or determined individual (hereinafter - the User).
"PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA" - collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.3. The user, when using the Site, confirms that he:
- Indicates reliable information about himself in the amounts necessary to use the services of the Site;
- Acquainted with this Policy, agrees with it and accepts it;
- Accepts this Policy as soon as he places an appropriate tick in the form of feedback and / or transfers personal data in any other way.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY
3.1. Administration of the site stores personal information of Users in accordance with internal regulations;
3.2. In respect of the User's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved;
3.3. The site administration has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agrees to such actions;
- Transfer is necessary to fulfill the terms of a certain agreement or contract with the User;
- The transfer is provided for Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
3.4. When processing the personal data of Users, the Administration of the site is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
4. OBJECTIVES OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
4.1. Personal Information of the User of the site http://www.thermoelectrika.com can be used for the purposes of:
- Establishing feedback with the User;
- Direction of notifications, inquiries, dispatches, SMS messages related to the use of the Site and offers from ThermoElectrika LLC;
- Conclusions of the contract for the provision of services;
- Carrying out of advertising campaigns and marketing researches;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
5. WAYS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such means.
5.2. The Site Administration may change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by notifications to mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are considered by the Administration of the Site within 5 working days.
6. MEASURES APPLIED TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 The Administration of the site takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other improper actions of third parties.
6.2. Administration of the site together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
Any suggestions or questions about this Policy may be sent to the e-mail email@example.com.